Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas





So, I spent Christmas with my family, the Lofland family and some of Greg's family. It was pretty relaxing. On Christmas Eve Mom and I watched a movie and chatted. Poor Dad eventually was sucked into the chick-flick also! On Christmas day we opened gifts in our PJ's. Remember when you were little and you couldn't wait for a new toy? Now we are happy with gift cards and cute sweaters!

Then I went over to the Loflands for brunch like I do every year. Larry makes such a delicious meal with waffles, bagels, bacon, quiches, casseroles, and eggs. YUM! Oh- Did I forget a mimosa? :) Debbie's daughter had a baby. Her name is Brooke and she is only five days old. I just wanted to take her home.

Then it was back home to celebrate with my grandparents and cousin Diane. We all were relaxed this year. It is nice when you get older because you take your time opening gifts and you actually see what everyone is opening, instead of paper flying in the air and kids screaming (although it will be fun to have that in my house one day!).

Even Spielman came over for a while (like she and I do for all the holidays)! :) I actually was able to spend some time with my sister too. I am always sad when Christmas is over but glad to create such nice memories :)

No comments: