Wednesday, May 21, 2014

3 Favorite Things of the Moment .. Baby Edition

Love this book! Okay, there are a lot of things that I do with my little guy during the day ..

- sing songs
- dance
- puppets
- read
- walks
- tummy time
- swim lessons 
- play dates

The list goes on, but sometimes I want something simple, that does not require toys beyond what I've listed above. I also want to make sure I'm stimulating his brain appropriately for his age and development. This book is great for giving you ideas and explaining what works at each stage. It is also recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics. 

It also gives guidelines for television, bouncers, etc!



Love this! It gives us something new and fun to do! We are working on walk (because we do on at least two a day), milk, bath, book, bedtime. We are starting a little early, but I am hoping by 6 months he will start to recognize some of the signs.



Two best simple toys: links and oball 

This ball also comes in a rattle, football, and car! Babies can easily grip them and shake them around. My son loves them!


No comments: