Monday, December 21, 2009

My Little Box

Since I am snowed in. . . I thought I would take a couple pictures now that my place is all together and decorated for this festive holiday season!
(The first few are a little fuzzy because they were taken with my ancient cellphone!)




Even my bathroom has a pink tree, with pink garland and candles on the counter . . . This is thanks to Grandmama a few years back :)





I LOVE having a real fireplace! It makes everything so cozy! Mom finally found a mirror for me to above the fireplace. Shelly and Grandma helped her pick it out. Thanks Mom!





This is my living room. You can't really see the cute lanterns on the coffee table, but they have Christmas trees carved in them. Christi and I found them at a craft fair.

 
Here is my little tree. Pretty foggy picture, but if it was clear you would see that most of the ornaments sparkle and are silver and gold. 


The cabinet was my great grandmother's. It is over 80 years old. It fits just perfectly! You can't see my Christmas decorations on the table or on the cabinet very well, but I tried!

No comments: