Monday, March 10, 2014

2 Months Old!

This sweet cuddle bug is 2 months old today! How did that happen?!


What's new this month?

  • I am still wearing size one diapers, but am almost ready for size two!
  • I am wearing 6 month sleepers and almost ready for 3 - 6 months clothing! 
  • I am 23 1/4 inches long
  • I weigh 11.35 lbs
  • I am smiling and laughing! 
  • I follow mommy and daddy with my eyes and look for them when I hear their voice
  • I love music and my activity mats
  • I have reflux, but I am now on medication and I'm feeling SO much better
  • I recognize my doggy and she licks my head and toes (it tickles)
  • I am sleeping 4 and 5 hour stretches at night ( most of the time - unless I have bad gas - sorry mom and dad)
  • I like to try to stand up and love moving my arms and legs
  • I can roll from my tummy to my back 
  • I roll from my back to my side
  • I hold my head up pretty well 
  • I love holding on to blankets now


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking young man! I think he definately has Lynn features!

Sweet Cuddle Bug? Good one Jenna!

Babies are definately cool. :-)

Congrats to you both!