Sunday, February 9, 2014

One Month!

How is my little peanut one month old today? Time is FLYING by.


  • I am now 8 1/2 pounds (and can finally use the swing, although I'm not sure if I like it or not)
  • I love my snugapuppy bouncer and sometimes take naps in it 
  • I use my activity mat everyday now and like to wave my arms around and kick my legs 
  • I am interested in all sounds 
  • I make a lot of funny faces and am starting to smile and coo
  • I have a firm grasp when I'm feeding and I think these hands might be able to help me get my lion on my activity mat, but I'm still not sure 
  • I love cuddling with mommy and daddy
  • I normally have a couple 3 or 4 hour stretches of sleep at night, but once in a while I'm super sweet and give mom and dad 5 whole hours (then mom feels like she has won the lottery)
  • I have some baby acne, but it should go away soon
  • I wear 0 - 3 month clothes
  • I wear size 1 diapers 
Just Born VS One Month Old


No comments: