Saturday, January 18, 2014

Our First Week


We made it! We all survived our first week! 

Some highlights.....
We came home safely. He loves to sleep in his carrier and In the car, which is good because we had a couple rough nights and ended up driving him around one night until he could calm himself down. :/ 

Bella met her new sibling. Bella loves to lick his head and checks on him when he cries. She has been really good with him! 

Jeff gave me a gorgeous "push gift" 

Jeff and I took our little guy for his first check up. He did drop weight, so we saw a lactation consultant this week and we ended up switching pediatricians, as we didn't have the best experience. Blah! 

We went on our first family walk. Yay for fresh air!

I'm tracking my postpartum body... Getting there. Can't wait to really work out in 5 weeks! 

These two are twins... So serious .. 

We had a long week, but I think we are starting to adjust. Lack of sleep is hard, breast feeding isn't the walk in the park I thought it would be, but we are working on it! We have ranged from moments of "we love him so much we don't want want to put him down" to "what did we get ourselves into." I am told this is normal. :) Praying for patience and some sort of sleep during week two! 

No comments: